By registering and bidding on our site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
High Bid Auctions will be referred to as HBA throughout these terms and conditions.
1: All information, titles, descriptions, or conditions stated regarding items is given by the seller and you will not hold HBA liable for any disputes arising from this information.
2. All winning bids are final and a winning bid is a valid and binding contract to purchase an auction lot. You must study pictures closely and make an appointment to inspect items in person if you would like, prior to bidding.
3. All invoices must be paid and picked up no later than Sunday at 7:30pm the week the auction closes. $10 late fee will be added and your card will be charged at 7:30pm on Sunday if invoice has not been paid. You will then have the following week pickup days to claim those items or they become property of HBA.
4. All returned checks & declined cards will have a $35 fee.
6. All invoices will have 5.5% WI state sales tax and 10% buyers fee added to your winning bids.
7. All loading & transporting of items are responsibility of the buyer.
8. High Bid Auctions will not be responsible for any accidents, injuries, lost, stolen, or damage to person or property while on our premises.
9. By registering you agree to all terms and conditions and authorize HBA to charge any amount owed to us to the card you have placed on file.